Sunday, March 23, 2014

Little Mae Halos

Before designing my bridal halo sashes I actually started with little girl ones first! I ordered in beautiful champagne and ivory embroidery trims to embellish and make darling halo and necklace sets. However as I waited to receive my material I started to already plan on a bridal collection. With all the excitement of picking out gorgeous french inspired trims I forgot all about my little girl designs and when the material came in I just tossed them to the side!

I finally found some time to put together my designs... and I am oh so pleased with the results. This is when I really wish I had a little girl to model my adorable little pieces on. Maybe one day, {sigh}!

Introducing Little Mae Collection's gorgeous halos with absolutely adorable matching ribbon and pearl necklaces.

Lauren Halo is designed to have a beautiful princess crown affect. With scalloped golden appliqué embellished with champagne satin flowers and pearls makes this piece just gorgeous! Matching Lauren necklace available, accented with the same darling flowers. Shown with champagne ribbon, but of course can be customized with any one of Harley Mae's 43 ribbon colors.


Naomi Halo is designed to be an elegant floral head adornment. With an ivory trim embellished with ivory organza flowers and satin ribbon tie - makes this piece the perfect touch to any flower girl dress. Matching Naomi necklace available, accented with the same darling flowers. Shown with blush ribbon, but of course can be customized with any one of Harley Mae's 43 ribbon colors.

Both sets were designed to be add a precious touch to any little girl - whether it's a flower girl as she's giving her shy smile down the aisle, a tiny newborn having her first of many photo sessions to come, or a beautiful not as tiny girl turning the exciting big one. So many occasions, and so many reasons to have your little darling feel like a princess for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips