Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Baby's Breath


I’ve been noticing a lot of weddings using baby breath for bouquets. I’ve always thought of baby’s breath as a filler, but I have to admit I’m loving this trend! It’s a gorgeous budget friendly option and even better – it lasts a long time! Going by the name gypsophila, this flower will give you a heavenly, whimsical touch.
My personal favorite is having all the bridesmaid carrying nothing but baby’s breath – and then sprinkling it in the bridal bouquet.

I had a bride of mine recently send me pictures showcasing Harley Mae jewelry and couldn’t help but notice her use of baby’s breath… she actually had the baby’s breath tinted a blush pink color and I immediately fell in love.


Other gorgeous ways to incorporate baby’s breath in your ceremony and reception space…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips